We are seeking a UX-lead who will be responsible for designing the experience of ClimateView, a new digital tool to help build the situation room for climate action. The role requires a wide range of skills, from sketches on paper to testing of the final product and leading the process. A lot of focus lies on visualization and the task of entering and presenting data in an accessible way. You will work completely integrated with the front and back end team. With a dynamic tool like ClimateView, you will often be designing prototypes and new functions side by side with the product owner and developers and make UX decisions together. In each person we hire, we seek a passion for halting climate change, a determination to save the planet, and an impulse for speed – as time is of the essence.
What you will be doing:
- Work across the entire product lifecycle and multiple launches with significant UX design responsibility.
- Develop new concepts and ideas and present these to the team.
- Develop wireframes
- Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper to interactive digital prototypes for mobile apps and the web.
- Work with visual graphic design
- Be responsible for quality assurance and user testing
- Work in a team together with the product owner and developers to develop a common mission for all platforms.
Who you are:
- Committed to saving the planet.
- The digital space is your homeland.
- Know the value of focus.
- Pragmatic, strategic, fast.
- Obsessed with UX, love simplifying complexity
- 3+ years' experience as a UX designer and digital design
- Understanding of the technical environment where your solutions will be implemented (i.e. basic HTML and CSS)
- Knowledge around standards and patterns or mobile and web
- Experience from different prototyping tools
- Experience from working in design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Webflow
- Fluent in Swedish and English as we work in both languages
- Used to working in agile teams
- Knowledge about accessibility standards such as WCAG
You’ll start as soon as possible and will hit the ground running – as the world’s biggest group project, the climate challenge, has already suffered from too much stagnation.